My Holiday Wish List

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop  are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My holiday wish is that everyone be healthy and together.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? We get up, let the kids open their stockings, and then eat breakfast before we open any more gifts.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A new car!

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We spend time together playing games, and do lots of Christmas crafts. 

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Growing up poker and Monopoly were about the only games we played.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Having an advent wreath and lighting it daily.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I like to stay home for Christmas, but if I had to go somewhere I’d pick Hawaii.  I’d like a warm Christmas for a change.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? We already have an Xbox 360, so the Kinect has to top our list.  I’d also love a Nintendo DSi XL and DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle for the Xbox 360.

So there is my holiday wishlist, and I can’t wait to see what Santa brings.

0 comments: